UltraSound Airport CFR Intercom
- With a CFR voice activated intercom, radio communications will be heard at each crew position. All crew members will know of changing conditions by hearing both transmit and receive audio.
- Systems for all sizes of ARFF apparatus.
- All mounting hardware, jacks, switches and wire are included.
- 1.8" Height x 6.1" Width x 4.5" Depth
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor.
When seconds count, clear communication is everything. Designed for Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting vehicles, Sigtronics UltraSound CFR intercoms enhance crew safety and efficiency.
With over 40 years experience in high noise environment intercoms, Sigtronics can customize systems to fit your special requirements.
Fail Safe: The mobile radio, hand microphone and speaker will function normally with the intercom installed. The transmit keying circuit is fully isolated to provide for all radio keying configurations.
Simple Installation: The UltraSound CFR is small and light weight and mounts above or below the panel and adjusts for easy viewing. The intercom package comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for installation in the apparatus. Small rugged mounting boxes, (1-5/16" x 2" x 2") are provided with every unit to accommodate headset jacks and push-to-talk switches. Complete and easy to follow instructions are provided along with helpful hints, operating instructions, and an 800 number for technical help.
Versatility: Systems are available for all Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting apparatus and emergency vehicles. Our standard system will provide four headsets positions with two radio transmit positions. Listed below are just a few of the options to tailor a system to your exact needs.
For an emergency intercom system quote, click on this Quote Form link.
- Turn on instantly when you start speaking and turn off when you stop, which eliminates constant noise pick-up through the headset microphone.
- Interfaces to single or dual mobile radios, allowing all communications, both transmit and receive, to be heard through each headset.
- Radio transmit is accomplished by way of the headset microphone through use of a push-to-talk switch. This design allows placement of the push-to-talk switch in the most accessible location and eliminates the need to reach for the hand microphone.
- As an added safety feature, the intercom function is automatically disabled while transmitting so that only the voice of the person transmitting goes over the air, however his voice is heard by all crew members.
|Model Number||Positions||Radio Transmit Positions||Radio|
|CFR||4 (5 with pump panel option)||2 + the pump panel option||Dual Radio System|
|8 (9 with pump panel option)||4 + the pump panel option||Dual Radio System|
|Options||Cellular Telephone: Interface a cellular telephone to your CFR intercom system.|
|Pump Panel: Adds 2 PTT switches and a headset jack with splash cover, all in panel mount boxes.|
|Foot Switches: Add foot operated PTT switches.|
|Installation and Operating Instructions
Models: US-CFR and Dual-CFR
|US-CFR System overview in PDF|